Email Signatures at Universities and Colleges – 20 Minute Webinar
We recently held a 20 minute workshop on best practices for managing email signatures at universities and colleges. Managing email signatures at universities and colleges can be more of a challenge than in other Companies. However using the email signatures in an intelligent way at universities helps drive more traffic to the web pages, more signup to seminars and information and at the end it Means more student attending the courses and educations. Using the email signatures at universities simply helps drive more revenue as more students will sign up.
What You’ll Learn in these 20 mins:
- Universities are struggling with the brand challenge created by non-uniform email signatures
- The problem largely stems from adoption
- Technology does exist to fix this problem
- We also cover best practices for creating, sharing and managing those email signatures
Who should check this presentation out?
- University communications and administrative departments
- IT teams being asked to investigate email signature management
- University departments looking to manage their brand effectively
- Responsible people for signups, education and promotional efforts online and offline.
Please provide your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you! Managing email signatures at universities and colleges just got very easy with Xink.