Would you like to have email banners below the contact details in your company email signatures? Clickable banners with engaging content and links to your website, promotions, blog, events, social media or something else?
Use the vast amount of 1:1 emails sent every day by your employees to create awareness around your brand and your business – with visually appealing banners with clear CTA buttons in your email signatures. And at the same time create a new way to engage with the people who already have, or could potentially have, an interest in your company.
Tips for Email Banners in Email Signatures
Email banners – or campaigns if you will – can help your business get more leads and traffic, in a low-cost and effective way!
Here are some of our top tips for how to create good email banners in signatures:
- Design your campaigns so they are aligned with your overall brand and marketing strategy. Use the same color scheme and fonts so your brand looks the same across your website, social platforms, marketing materials etc.
- Tailor the content to fit your email recipient, their interests, their geography etc.
- Get more reviews – add a clickable link in your campaign banners to the review platform you use, such as Google Reviews, Trustpilot, Yelp, and others. It is easy to insert a link to your preferred evaluation site and thereby make it easy for people to review your company. As suggested by Advocately by G2, you can add some text where you explain what it would mean to your company to get a review: “We work hard to provide the best product/service that we can; we would love your feedback on how we are doing! ” or “We would love to know how we are doing!”
- Include clickable links to your social platforms, such as your company’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn pages etc. Check Xink’s selection of social icons – they’re FREE and comes in different sizes.
Here is an example of how the UK-based packaging supplier company Swiftpak used email banners to promote a free product alongside useful facts about their products. They’ve also included links to social media and review site in the email signatures.
Create Multiple Email Banners to Save Time and Keep Signatures Fresh
- Save time and create a number of different banners so it’s quick and easy to change them. If you run a marketing or brand awareness campaign on your website or other platforms, consider creating email banners that carry the same message.
- Perhaps you will attend a big conference soon? Let your email recipients know when and where they can meet you.
- Have you worked hard to write high-quality white papers, well-researched blog posts or something similar you’re keen to show the world? Why not put a link to your work in the email banners?
- Are you in a rebranding process or perhaps your company has acquired another company? Use the email banners to help you communicate the news. Below is an example of how the US-based Market Intelligence company Numerator used their email banners in signatures to let people know about their new brand and company name.
Easy distribution of email banners to all employees
With an email signature management portal like Xink, it’s easy to distribute email banners to all your employees’ email signatures. You will achieve professional, branded impressions in all emails, and they will show correctly on any device too!
Via the user-friendly dashboard, you can upload as many email banners you wish. Simply get your design team to create the email banners, upload them to the Xink web portal and start distributing them to your company email signatures. You can set up rules, so it’s easy to segment the email banners to fit specific geographical markets, departments etc.
See what you can do with Xink in this video.
Track Campaigns with In-Built Analytics
All campaigns can be tracked with the web portal’s analytics tools. For example you can get insight into:
- Which employees generate the most leads from their email signatures
- What is your top performing marketing campaigns
- Who clicks on your campaigns
- What is your audiences’ preferred email client or OS
- And much more!
The data is there – use it to improve your marketing.
Want Email Banners in Signatures Now?
Reach out to arrange a FREE 1-on-1 demo of the Xink web portal – or sign up for a FREE 14 day trial.