Office 365 Email Signatures – Easier than Ever with Xink
If you want to easily create, publish, update, and manage Office 365 email signatures across a department or a whole organization, you’ll find that there’s no better way to do it than with Xink. In fact, thousands of companies have chosen Xink to better create and manage their employees’ Office 365 email signatures. Why is that? Well, let’s take a look.
Xink – The Ultimate Tool for Managing Office 365 Email Signatures
Xink is a cloud-based email signature management software with a browser-based user interface that is both intuitive and easy to navigate. In other words, Xink is accessible and convenient – two essential traits of any effective workflow, digital asset, project, or email signature management program. Take a look at the many benefits:
- Xink is entirely cloud-based
- Xink is designed to complement Office 365
- Xink requires no installation on servers
- Xink offers a browser-based admin panel
- Xink is compatible with Outlook on Windows and Mac
- Xink is compatible with Outlook Web App (Office 365)
- Xink is compatible with mobile devices (Office 365)
- Xink works with Active Directory and Azure AD
What more convincing do you need? The proof is in the results, and the fact of the matter is, Xink just works! Of course, it does more than just let you update your email signature. Which brings us to our next point.
Create Marketing Campaigns for Office 365 Email Signatures
What makes Xink particularly compelling is that in addition to enabling central management of Office 365 email signatures (and signatures in other email platforms), it also provides a campaign function. In other words, it lets your email signatures become marketing tools.
Campaigns are what separate the meek from the powerful, as they turn email signatures into valuable real estate, allowing businesses to promote products and services, special events, Blog content, holiday promotions, and more. With Xink, scheduling these campaigns is made quick and easy, so that you (or your team) can focus on the meat of the matter – that being the promotion itself – rather than the logistics. It enables you to:
- Schedule campaigns according to your marketing plan
- Target only certain groups of employees
- Determine which campaigns are successful and which are not
The end result? More traffic and more conversions. Think about it: more people see your emails on a daily basis than any other piece of company collateral. Why not take advantage of this real estate – and the eyes that are being reached – by making your email signatures work for you?
Still Not Convinced?
We get it. Sometimes people have to be beaten over the head to see what’s right in front of them. We’re joking, of course, but in all seriousness, for the creation, distribution, and management of Office 365 email signatures, you will not find a better tool than Xink. It is intuitive, cloud-based, infinitely adjustable, and compatible with a whole host of email platforms and third-party applications.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you use Office 365?
- Are you struggling to get Office 365 email signatures to display properly?
- Do you want to manage Office 365 email signatures from a central, yet universally accessible, location?
Did you answer “yes” to any of these? If so, stop hesitating and start acting. Xink provides exactly what you’re seeking. Why make things harder than they have to be?