Xink is deeply committed to taking the very best care of your email signature data.
Treatment of personal data
Making Use of Xink Service
At Xink, we prioritize information security and follow the principles outlined by industry standards such as OWASP, NIST, ISO 27001, and SOC2. If you require additional information, you can request our comprehensive Information Security Policy (ISP). Rest assured that your personal information is kept confidential and we adhere to all applicable data protection regulations. To learn more about how we protect your information, please visit our Security Page by clicking on the following link.
We only store data that is necessary for our services to function properly, and we never share this data with third parties or use it for anything other than providing our services. Your data is processed and stored on Microsoft Azure. Examples of the data that may be stored on Xink Azure and used by clients include:
- signature images (synchronized from third-party services such as Azure AD or added manually)
- signature text (which may contain personally identifiable information like name, organization, email, phone number, or other information provided or synced by the client for use in their email signature)
- links (URLs) provided in the signature
- mailboxes/users (synchronized from third-party services such as Azure AD or added manually, which may include personally identifiable information like name, organization, email, phone number, or other information provided or synced by the client)
It is important to note that Xink has no control over the data that clients choose to include in their email signatures. It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that any information included in their email signature is intended to be visible by the recipient of the email. Sensitive personal information (SPI) should not be used in email signatures, as this data is intended to be kept confidential. The Xink platform serves as a trusted host for the data, and we build our platform on the principles outlined in this document.
Types of Data Collected
The data collected during support interactions may include but is not limited to:
- Customer contact details (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Product or service information
- Technical details related to the inquiry or issue
- Communication logs and transcripts
- Any other information voluntarily provided by the customer to facilitate support
Client controls access to their information, retention and disposal. On request, their data will be erased immediately and completely. By default, if an account was deactivated and the client no longer uses Xink and did not request data deletion, data will be automatically deleted from the Xink server after 90 days.
How to Contact Us?
Tel: (+45) 3694 4429