There are many reasons to choose Xink as your email signature management solution. From brand consistency and compliance, all the way to creating a new marketing channel for quality traffic and conversions, there’s a tremendous upside to leveraging your company’s most widely used communication method (email) to drive marketing value. According to our customers, here are the 8 reasons they choose Xink to manage their email signatures:
1. It Allows Email Signatures and Campaigns to be Centrally ManagedOne of the big benefits of Xink is the ability to create, share and manage your entire company’s email signature strategy from a single interface. We’ve created an integrated user-experience where you can create and edit HTML and text-based signatures (and related campaigns). In addition, you can push email signature campaigns directly to the users you find relevant. And because you can measure the positive impact of email signatures and email signature campaigns with the in-built analytics tool, you have the full overview over performances. You have all the data to help you A/B test to see what works!
2. Email Signature Campaigns: A Great Marketing ChannelOnce you’ve reaped the benefits of brand consistency via your email signatures, it’s time to graduate to using the email signature block as a low-cost, yet highly effective marketing channel. For instance, many of our customers use Xink to create and measure campaigns that drive quality traffic and conversions for them. So go ahead and start to promote new products, feature your new content or drive foot traffic to your trade show booth – all with email signature campaigns. Browse more ideas for engaging content in email signatures! Give this a read too: What is Email Signature Marketing?
3. You Can Get Set Up in MinutesXink’s user interface makes it easy to sync your company’s employees and their contact info. The integrated WYSIWYG editor allows you to quickly create new, or edit existing, email signatures and campaigns. You can be up and running in 20 minutes.
4. Completely Cloud-Based Email Signature ManagementXink is delivered via the cloud. Therefore there’s no software to manage or install, nor any hardware to request from IT. Most importantly, there are no burdensome upgrades for new features. We manage all of that for you, all you need is your browser. It’s email signature management, just without the software!
5. Design VersatilityAlready have your email signature designed to your liking? Great, drop it into Xink and you’re ready to go. Want to test variants of signatures to see which drive the most engagement? No problem. Our signature editor lets you use your existing HTML and allows for both WYSIWYG or code editing. In addition, it allows you to build and update awesome looking email signatures and campaigns. Take a look at our popular guide 101 do’s and don’ts in your email signature for our best tips on great-looking signature design.
6. Custom Rule SettingsOften, a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work for a company’s email signatures. Contact information, compliance footers, even cultural items like photos in email signatures vary across groups and geographies. Xink’s custom rules capabilities allow you to define tailored email signature and email signature campaign use according to easily designed rules. For instance, if you’ve set up report filters in Salesforce.com or Hubspot, you can set up rules in Xink.
7. Delegated Team Member RolesMarketing is a team sport. Xink makes it easy to include team members to aid in the design of email signatures, the management of email signature campaigns and rules, and the addition of new end-users receiving signatures. You can even invite the IT team to see how it all works. Above all, there are no extra charges for these types of administrative accounts. Learn more about role-based administration with Xink.
8. Our World-Class SupportXink’s support team is ready to help you with all of your questions. For instance, it’s easy to catch us on live chat. We also have an extensive support site with thousands of articles and FAQs to help answer your questions regarding setup, design and technical matters. Most importantly, our supporters are all technicians!
Try Xink for Email Signature Management today!That’s what our customers say about Xink for email signature management. In addition, you can also check our reviews (4.5 rating average). Therefore, if you need a great platform to manage your company email signatures in Office 365 or Gmail, we can help you. We invite you to arrange a free demo today! This post was originally created in 2014 and has been rewritten and updated on February 25, 2020.
Book a Quick 1-1 demo with our Email Signature Expert